• Develop an integrated communication strategy and activation plan (PR/digital/social) based on regional and local campaign calendar in support of brand and product launch and activation in collaboration with other marketing teams.
• Monitor digital media metrics, online sales, consumer voice/PR coverage/campaign outcomes about products, brand and associated campaign and events.
• Maintain and expand local media resources relationships: consumer technology media, lifestyle media, consumer market influencers.
• Support ad hoc interview, informational and product review requests, develop and manage an editorial calendar to help identify global storytelling opportunities.
• Execute regional campaign assets and content, and develop local valuable content and campaign to attract, acquire and retain fans and key opinion leaders.
• Cooperate with the local agency and work with the agency to execute regional campaigns and content and develop local resources.
• Work with Go-To-Market team to determine operational strategies, submit and conduct needs assessments of marketing campaigns base on content and campaign strategy, conduct on-going performance reviews.
• Manage execution of joint marketing campaigns with key partners.
• 3 – 5 years of experience in the similar responsible position.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar.
• Proven success in driving marketing campaigns via email, digital media, blog, community and social media.
• Deep knowledge of PR/digital/social strategies, local commerce trends, the media environment, community management, content marketing and the consumer landscape.
• Excellent verbal and writing English skills.
• Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
• Demonstrated ability to align internal and external resources and synchronize HQ and local teams to facilitate business innovation and development.
• Highly adaptable, able to work effectively under pressure and independently in a multicultural environment.
• Effective communicator with excellent social and presentation skills.
• Creative mindset, able to generate engaging and effective marketing plans.
The company offers a competitive salary and a fast-growing innovative environment with real opportunities to grow and further develop within the company.
We are waiting for your applications, here!